DAVID W. TUCKER, CPA
Partner in Charge of Outsource Accounting Services Division
North Carolina Certificate #16474
David has thirty years of experience in public accounting and business consulting. He is a founding partner of the firm. Prior to starting the outsourced accounting services division in 1997, he was the audit partner for the firm.
As the director of the Outsource Accounting Services Division, he performs duties similar to a chief financial officer, and consults with numerous closely-held businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- BS, Accounting: Virginia Tech, 1983
- American Institute of CPAs,
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Redeemer Presbyterian Church of America, deacon and treasurer
- Member, Raleigh Country Club
[image_frame size=”full-fourth-portrait” image_path=”/wp-content/uploads/David_Tucker.jpg” description=”David Tucker” link_to_page=”” target=”_self”]