DAVID A. JOHNSON, CPA
Tax Partner, North Carolina Certificate #19855
David has over twenty-five years of experience in public accounting and management consulting. He has been with Thomas, Judy & Tucker, P.A. since 1992. He was previously with Ernst & Young LLP for four years in the tax department.
David’s expertise includes business, personal and trust/estate taxation and planning. His business focus includes areas related to commercial construction contractors and related sub-contractors, commercial and residential real estate development and closely held operating businesses. David also has extensive experience in business and family succession planning as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- BS, Accounting and Business Management
North Carolina State University, 1989
- American Institute of CPAs
- North Carolina Association of CPAs
- Construction Financial Management Association, member
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors, member
- Former Chair, North Ridge Country Club Finance Committee
- Former Board Member, North Ridge Country Club
- Former Treasurer, The Executive Club of Raleigh
- Board Member, Raleigh Lions Clinic for the Blind
- Former Member, Saint Andrews Presbyterian Church Finance Committee